Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Day 17..Fasting and Isaiah 54:17

Photo of the Book of Isaiah page of the BibleImage via Wikipedia

"No weapon formed against you shall prosper"..Isaiah 54:17

As I sit here and read the Bible..I think of Phil and how he is doing tonight..He tried to call earlier but I missed it by one ring.I was devastated,of course..That is my time with him and his time with me..since we have to visit on Saturdays with the big metal door between us.

I think of the people that lied on him..for a quick buck..for sympathy..to keep the public(and quite possibly,police)eye off them for being who and what they are..and I wonder if they know..this man has a family..had been doing so,so well in Church and life in general..and here they go with their "If I can't get the money outta the boss..We can get more getting Restitution for saying this chump robbed us!"Way of thinking.Then..It dawns on me.Instead of wishing these people BAD for what they have done to my family..I will think of Isaiah 54:17 and keep on praying..for them,for Phil..for everyone.

Today,I fasted the entire day until 3.I was so dizzy and tired that I could barely hold my head up.But it felt GOOD.I am connecting with God..and He with me.I want Him to know my relationship with Him is extra important..Especially in this day and age..and especially right now as my children ask where their daddy is every 5 min..or when I have to tell Phil's mom that I am still working tirelessly to bring her baby home..I realize that he is not only my best friend,my husband,my baby daddy,my love,my soulmate..but as well he is her baby son..one of the 6 kids that were prayed for in her womb when she was told she couldnt have any.I realize he is a friend and mentor to many and yet,I am lucky even though he is where he is..to have him.In my fast..my focus is for the miracle for him to come home and be freed from all this mess.But as I fast,I am learning too.I cant wait for the day he steps in this house and starts writing on here himself..

Until tomorrow..

~*A Praying Wifey*~

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment